BULGARIAN PROPERTY SALE LEGAL SERVICES
Bulgarian Property Sale partners with the specialised law-firm United Managers to provide best services to you.
Company & Commercial
Mr. Georgiev and Mrs. Demireva are recognized for their abilities to understand the commercial objectives of their clients and to protect the business interests of their clients in the most effective way.
Company formation, reorganization and administration
We provide a broad range of legal services related to company formation, reorganization and administration including:
- Information about the different types of commercial companies according to Bulgarian law (General partnership, Limited partnership, Limited liability Company, Partnership limited by shares and Joint - stock company).
- Advice on choosing the appropriate law form.
- Preparation of protocols, managing contracts, applications to the court and other documents necessary for the registration of the company in the court and other competent authorities (Tax authorities, National Social Security Institute, National Statistics Institute etc.)
- Reorganization of companies including mergers and acquisitions.
Our long practice covers a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements from the preparation of standard contracts to ones with high level of complexity. We offer advice on purchase and sale contracts, constancy agreements, copyright trademarks and patents, employment contracts, partnership agreements, rights and responsibilities of directors, shareholder agreements, managing contracts and etc.
Our firm has developed a large Bulgarian property practice providing legal and related services to our national and international clients. We offer legal services of Bulgarian property transactions as well as constancy on the specific aspects of the acquisition of properties in Bulgaria.
Acquisition of Bulgarian Land
According to Bulgarian law foreign citizens and legal entities can own buildings but not land. Foreigners can only own land by registering a company in Bulgaria which then as a local entity acquires legal ownership of the land. We provide constancy on the specific features of the different types of commercial companies (General partnership, Limited partnership, Limited liability company, Partnership limited by shares and Joint - stock company) and advice on choosing the appropriate law form. Most often the company is set as a Limited liability company. It is a commercial company with share capital owned by its members whose liability is limited to the amount of the capital subscribed. The company can also be owned by one foreign person only. The minimum capital amount for the registration of the company is 5000 Leva (approx. 2500 Euro), deposited in the bank account of the company and can be withdrawn in full as soon as registration is completed.
For more information see also:
Bulgarian Property Transactions
Property transactions in Bulgaria have a number of peculiarities in connection with the Bulgarian property registers, the form of transactions, encumbrances, taxation and etc. That is why a professional and high-quality study of the status of specific properties and the ownership rights is of really great importance. After signing the preliminary contract and giving a deposit the Bulgarian property is taken out of the market for a period of time negotiable with the seller after which the buyer have to start purchasing process and pay the rest of the price. The buyer should do the standard checks on title documents, debts on title, licenses and permissions, terms of contract etc. We offer help for the whole process of changing the ownership of the Bulgarian property to the signing of title deed (notary act) before a notary – checking the Bulgarian property documentation, ownership and right to sell and preparing all necessary paperwork.
Bulgarian Property Management
We provide property management services to owners living abroad including:
- Pay the annual municipal and local taxes
- Fill out tax declarations
- Pay the monthly bills for electricity, water or telephone
- Collect mail or re-post it to our client
- Ensure that tenants take good care of the property if the client decides to rent it out
- Check the property for any humidity or damage
We offers taxation constancy, representation before the tax authorities and administrative and court appeals against illegal acts of the tax administration.
Advice on different kinds of taxes and tax planning:
- Corporate and individual taxation
- Indirect taxation
- Tax registration
- Tax planning for establishing a company or business, mergers and acquisitions
Advice and assistance on the issuing of different kinds of administrative acts, including licences and permits.
Mr. Georgiev and Mrs. Demireva
Bratia Miladinovi Street №3
Tel.Fax.: +359 2 989 4995
Mobile: + 359 878 191600